Welcome to Carol Plumridge Osteopathy’s website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with, and be bound by, our terms and conditions of use which govern Carol Plumridge Osteopathy’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Carol Plumridge Osteopathy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose address is : 9 Cavalier Court, Bumpers Farm, Chippenham, SN14 6LH. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only; it is subject to change without notice.
- No personal information will be shared with third parties.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Carol Plumridge Osteopathy respects your privacy.
- We will only use your email and contact details for contacting you in reference to your enquiry or any issue which is currently open or for sending you newsletters if you have subscribed.
- MailChimp processes the information collected from the newsletter sign up forms. MailChimp stores your personal data within my MailChimp account in order to allow me to create and use distribution lists and send my newsletters. MailChimp may transfer personal data to certain of its sub-processors; who, as described in their Data Processing Agreement, perform some critical services, such as helping MailChimp prevent abuse and providing support to MailChimp’s customers).
- We will not pass your contact details to any third party.
Use of Patient’s Personal Data
At Carol Plumridge Osteopathy Ltd I take my responsibility seriously with regards to the collection, processing and management of your personal data.
I have updated my procedures and documentation to ensure that I am compliant with the new General Data Protection Regulation from May 25th 2018.
Please read my GDPR statement for details of the personal information I take from you as a patient, why I need it, how I use it, how I take consent, how you can withdraw consent, how you can ask for it to be corrected and where you can complain if you feel I have not managed your personal data lawfully.
Carol Plumridge Osteopathy, 9 Cavalier Court, Chippenham SN14 6LH or by phoning 01249 445 426.